Freelance Software Developer (m/f/d)
A great bunch of audio enthusiasts with the strong belief on “Great sound is for everyone”. At LEWITT, we continuously innovate to make it easy for anyone to express themselves with exceptional sound. Whether at home, on stage, or in the studio, beginner or professional. Working at LEWITT means working in a respectful and agile environment that allows you to grow. We are an international and diverse team representing more than 20 nationalities in a modern office space with a rooftop panorama terrace and an in-house recording/content creation studio. Everything we do, we do to the fullest. Make yourself heard!
This is how you can support us...
- Development of a control software that runs on macOS and Windows to companion our hardware product
- Technical Implementation of a Graphic User Interface and its functionality
- Implementation of the communication between GUI design and provided hardware communication API
This is you...
- You are very well organized and have display acute attention to detail
- You are able to work effectively in remote cross-functional teams.
- You can provide previous work examples that showcase your skillset.
- You are enthusiastic, willing to collaborate on interesting projects and ideas
- You are capable of working independently and comfortable to work in an agile way with changing requirements
- You are willing to incorporate feedback into your work and are solutions oriented
- You are capable of delivering to a deadline and take initiative on your own accord
- You value and practice transparency and honesty
- You have profound experience developing GUIs and understanding of the related tools required for their technical implementation.
- English speaking proficiency
- Understanding of the audio and music market is an advantage, but not a requirement as is knowledge about audio workflows and digital signal processing.
Want to join our team?
If you would like to become part of our team, please send your application to Robert Mölzer. We look forward to your message!
- Robert Mölzer
- Head of HR