Product Designer (m/f/d)
A great bunch of audio enthusiasts with the strong belief on “Great sound is for everyone”. At LEWITT, we continuously innovate to make it easy for anyone to express themselves with exceptional sound. Whether at home, on stage, or in the studio, beginner or professional. Working at LEWITT means working in a respectful and agile environment that allows you to grow. We are an international and diverse team representing more than 20 nationalities in a modern office space with a rooftop panorama terrace and an in-house recording/content creation studio. Everything we do, we do to the fullest. Make yourself heard!
This is how you can support us...
- Embracing innovation, new trends, technology and design as a base to create on-point designs
- Creating concept designs while keeping focus on manufacturability and fulfilment of product/technical requirements
- Following up on the product design through the production process, ensuring consistency in the final product
This is you...
- MA degree in Industrial Design/Product Design
- Five or more years’ experience in product design, including consumer products
- Creative design for cutting edge on brand design
- Ability to push creative boundaries and at the same time being able to stay realistic
- Good communication, sketching and drawing skills
- Experience with Adobe CS and Solidworks (experience with rendering software is a plus
- Fluent in English
- You are enthusiastic, willing to learn and to grow with us
- You come up with new ideas, a unique point of view, and you look forward to working in a diverse and international environment
- You are a team player who puts the teams’ success above personal achievements
- You value and practice transparency with honesty
- You proactively contribute to a culture of respect, constructive exchange and togetherness
What we offer...
- A young, international company that is at the forefront of the market with innovative products
- A team that likes to encourage, challenge, and support you
- A flat hierarchy, short communication channels, and unbureaucratic cooperation
- A varied and independent work environment that allows you to develop your creative potential
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Modern office with excellent travel connections (near U3 Johnstraße/Hütteldorferstraße) and a breathtaking 360° panorama terrace
- State-of-the art hardware
- Employee discounts on LEWITT products
Your performance is remunerated with a market-compliant salary of minimum EUR 3,000 (full-time 40h per week), which will be adjusted according to your experience and qualifications.
Want to join our team?
Share your profile with us, if you would like to become part of our team. We are looking forward to your application!
- Robert Mölzer
- Head of HR